Thursday, October 21, 2010

2010 Homecoming

Homecoming is always one of the most exciting events of the year for high school students. You have the dance, the game, the dates, and the crazy outfits. But unfortunately, the dance is not part of this list this year. Instead we are having a fall formal to replace it. I understand that they changed the date for the purpose of the students but pushing it back by two weeks seems a bit much. But I must say that it's nice to have a little more time to get prepared for such a nice night.

As for the game, I can't get too excited. The night of the game is my work night. While others are cheering their lungs off I'll be serving food and drinks to the giant crowd that is sure to flood Sonic on their way to the big game. Though I am excited to see so many excited people. It'll be fun either way.

Spirit week has not been as exciting as some of the others I've seen. But the people who do actually dress up do their best. One thing that kind of irked me was how messy day turned into pajama day and tropical day turned into inappropriate shorts length day. I guess you take the chance while you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment