Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1/4 Junior Year

When I first walked through the doors of Batesville High School for the first time of my junior year, I thought it'd be a breeze. I was almost a senior but still a child in the eyes of my peers and teachers. As for the easiness I was quite wrong. I should've listened when they said it was the hardest year of my highschool experience. Though it's been rather fun in the times it is not hard.

So far I've managed to keep my grades up. I have slipped down the slope of grading but I fought my way back up. My grades are in a comfortable position so my heart is at ease. Grades mean more than ever this year.

Recently, my mother had to go on a little bit of a business trip. She has a 2011 orange and black camaro but the back seats are not really meant for more than two people, unless you like cramped back seats. So she and her friends needed to borrow my car, which had very luxurious back seats. Think for a second on how we worked this out. Ding! Ding! Time's up! My mother allowed me to drive it to school so she could take my car. I was a thrilled teenage car lover. The most epic day of my whole year. I owe my mother a lot for that day.

As you can see my year has been a bit exciting with lots of worry weighing down on my mind and soul. Though I fought with grades, the year has been more than good, it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment