Wednesday, May 25, 2011

About Me: Junior Year

This school year has been my toughest year to date. When seniors tell you that to watch out for junior year they were not kidding in the least! But the fun part is that...junior is the last year before senior year! I can hear the graduation music already.

Junior year has had up and downs. But so do roller coasters! So if I put two and two together then junior year has been a terrifying, exuberant experience. Yes, junior year has been hard. Yes, junior year has made me want to curl up into a ball and cry. No, I would not change it for the world.

My expectations for senior year are high. I want my years of toiling in the fields of knowledge to pay off and create an enjoyable year of relaxation. Well, that was what I was hoping to happen... Until I signed up for college algebra, physics, anatomy, and advanced animal sciences. Shame. On. Me. But I will try my hardest and hopefully graduate with honors!

No comments:

Post a Comment